Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

People (idiots) that say they enjoy pain!

Comments

• alexhurting said:
    Original post is correct, Body builder can enjoy the muscle burn pain they get from working out, Younger kids can enjoy and think its cool to have an injury and the injury heals and they live to laugh about it untill the next skate boarding accident,

Some might enjoy the pain from a tatoo that is short term pain,

Chronic pain is a total diferent animal all together,
    Hey hey hey I used to bb and have broken loads of bones to boot! I never once said, "lawl pain iz kewl". Im 18 too, so still young, dont generalize us all -_-
  • Wow you have to wear it for three months? Do you have any hardware? I had a 1 level acdf and only had to wear a soft collar for a few weeks.

Good luck and I hope it helps your pain!
    ACDF C4-5 June 23rd, 2011

Another surgery in the near future. I am 26 years old.

Current Meds- Norco 7.5/325, Cymbalta 60mg, Gabapentin, Adderall 20mg
  • advertisement