Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Helpful Hints for New Members

the objective of this thread is to identify a number of hints that new members should read about. but first most, i encourage all new and older members to read our faq

there are development efforts going on right now that will change the way new members start out. when they create their first thread or post, instead of the item being process immediately, the information will be put on hold until a moderator can read and approve the comment. the purpose of this is to help eliminate the common mistakes. i will publish details when this become closer to production.

the most common mistakes made by new members are
  • 1. creating a thread for a topic that already exists2. asking for advice on the results of a diagnostic test3. creating duplicate posts4. creating very long , hard to read threads
the first thing any new member should do before they create a new thread is to use the search feature which is at the top of the page. using search you will see if there are other threads with the same topic that you want to talk about.

for example, if you are about to have a spinal injection, use search with those two words ( spinal injection ) and you
will see the results. for spinal injections you will dozen's of formal articles and threads talking about that subject.
you can then open one of those items, read it to see if it addresses your question.

this thread will be locked, so that we can add more information .....

if you have questions regarding this thread, i have created a thread called helpful hints questions. there you can ask questions about our hints.
Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
advertisement