Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

July 2016 Surgical Buddies

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,271
Discussions for July 2016 Surgeries
Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
advertisement

Comments

• cpressonccpresson Columbus, OH, USPosts: 1
    I've got 2 level (C5-C7) ACDF surgery scheduled for July 8. I've had several surgeries in the past, but this will be my first spinal surgery. A little nervous but my surgeon seems very capable and confident,so I should be fine. Anyone else?
  • I'm also nervous. I am having a Plif (L4-S1) with a possible chance of doing a ALIF too. So yes I am nerveous.  I am having it done on the 18th of July. 
  • advertisement
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    Hello cpresson !
    Welcome to Spine-Health
    Please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    Hello LoriGracie !
    Welcome to Spine-Health
    Please click on link for helpful information!
    Sue
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• Good luck all!  I'm having a PLF of L4-L5 and revision of L5-S1 June 22nd.  I figured I'd check in with the July buddies since my June procedure is at the end of the month.  There are quite a few of us in June - so feel free to review that thread.
  • advertisement
  • Hi everyone. I had an L4/L5 discectomy on Monday 4th July. It's now Wednesday and I'm up and about
  • Hello! I am having ACDF on July 13. More than a little nervous. 
  • I am having ACDF on July 13. 
  • mommy2-4mmommy2-4 MichiganPosts: 8
    Well, it looks like you had surgery 2 days ago. I hope you are doing ok! Good thoughts coming your way! Feel free to share your experience. I am very nervous!
  • mommy2-4mmommy2-4 MichiganPosts: 8
    I will be having mine July 28th. I hope everything goes well for you. I am very nervous too!
advertisement