Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement
New Members, Please read our Forum Rules before submitting your first discussion

Hello, everybody. I have a lumbar spine report that I need interpreted before i see the doctor.

Technique: the examination is a precontrast and postcontrast magnetic resonance study of the brain. It consists of sagital and axial pre and post contrast T1 weighted acquisitions, and ADC map. the examination is also a non contrast and post contrast magnetic resonance study of the lumbosacral spine. It consists of sagittal and axial acquisitions. One of the sagittal acquisitions is fat saturated. Post contrast examinations were done following intravenous infusion of 20 milliliters of Multihance.

Now before I see this doctor and says there's nothing wrong with me (it's possible something could be wrong) I wan't to be welll informed on this report so that i can ask any specific questions if i have to.

I would greatly appreciate some input guys

thanks so much, Nick
advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 9,703
    Hello Nick
    There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
    This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Please click on the link for useful information

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • I'm not got a medical opipion, I'm jus infested to heat from l what people think. 
  • advertisement
  • Bruce EitmanBruce Eitman Akron, OH, USAPosts: 1,510
    Nick

We all agreed not give opinions on test results when we joined these forums.  So, in this thread you didn't give us much to discuss which is why there hasn't been much response.

You have other threads that are discussing your symptoms and other things.

Bruce

Read my story at Bruce - My Story
    ACDF C4-C5-C6-C7, and getting better every day
    It has been a process of healing, learning, exercising, and resting - and figuring out when to do which.