Not everyone needs to drink the same amount of water every day.
- Take your weight in pounds and divide it in half: This is how many ounces of water you need to drink
- Soda, coffee, and other drinks can count towards your daily water intake...
- ...but aim for at least half your daily fluid to be water
- Drink 10 additional ounces of water for every 30 minutes of exercise
Tips to Drink More H2O
- Drink a glass before you brush your teeth
- Use a water-tracking phone app
- Buy a reusable water bottle with an infuser
- Enjoy a glass before each meal
This information is not intended or implied as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images or other information provided is intended for general information purposes only. Always consult with your physician for diagnosis or treatment.