- Lie on the stomach with both hands under the shoulders.
- Raise the upper body onto both hands while keeping the hips on the ground.
- Hold this position for 5 seconds and slowly return to the floor. Gradually build to hold for 30 seconds.
- Aim to complete 10 repetitions.
Single Knee-to-Chest Stretch
- Lie on the back with both knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Cross the fingers behind one thigh and gently pull the knee toward the chest, while the other foot remains on the floor.
- Hold this position for 5 seconds.
- Repeat this stretch with the other leg and complete 5 to 10 repetitions.
This information is not intended or implied as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images or other information provided is intended for general information purposes only. Always consult with your physician for diagnosis or treatment.