Dr. Benjamin T. Bjerke is an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery, cervical spine surgery, and motion-preserving techniques. Dr. Bjerke received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and completed his residency at the Hospital for Special Surgery. He was trained in neurosurgery and orthopedic surgery as a fellow at the Mayo Clinic.
Dr. Bjerke has been published in several peer-reviewed medical journals and presented research at over 30 national and international meetings.
- MD – Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency – Orthopedic Surgery, Hospital for Special Surgery, Cornell University
- Fellowship – Neurosugery and Orthopedic Surgery, Mayo Clinic
Areas of Specialization
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Motion-preserving techniques
- Cervical and lumbar spine
Benjamin Bjerke, MD, MS
BoulderCentre for Orthopedics & Spine
4740 Pearl Parkway, Suite 200
Boulder, CO 80301