Meet Dr. Dean Brown, DC
Dr. Brown is a chiropractor with Chiropractic Care Centre in Tampa, FL.
He can provide you with non-invasive, natural care that targets the underlying cause of your spine pain, helping your body heal itself.
Dr. Brown at a Glance
- For over a dozen years, Dr. Brown has treated over 6,000 people, utilizing the latest advances in chiropractic care.
- He completed post doctoral courses in whiplash and brain traumatology, spine disorders, and spinal rehabilitation.
Schedule a visit with Dr. Brown.
Health is your key to unlock Life’s door to everything and anywhere! Whether you want to regain, maintain, or improve your health, we are here to help.
Special OfferMention Code “First Visit from Spine-health.com” to receive a free massage with your first visit.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Dean Brown, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 12 Years
- Bachelor of Science, Environmental Economics: University of Florida - 1995
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Life University, Magna Cum Laude - 2002
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Wellness Maintenance
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Class IV Laser Therapy
- Decompression Therapy
- Physio Therapy
- Therapeutic Exercise
Accolades for Dr. Dean Brown, DC
- Distinguished Fellow - Chiropractic Biophysics
- American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- International Chiropractors Association (ICA)
- Hillsborough County Chiropractic Association
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners: Parts I - IV
Office Information for Dr. Dean Brown, DC
4247 West Kennnedy Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33609
Monday: 8:30 - 12:00, 3:00 - 6:30
Tuesday: 3:00 - 6:30
Wednesday: 8:30 - 12:00, 3:00 - 6:30
Thursday: 8:30 - 12:00, 3:00 - 6:30
Friday: 10:00 - 1:00
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- United HealthCare
- Golden Rule
- Optum Health
Profile last updated: July 3, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.