Meet Dr. Dean Brown, DC
Dr. Dean Brown and his staff do their best to make you feel at home. Using spinal adjustment to remove nerve pressure, he helps your body heal itself so you can live a healthy life.
Dr. Dean Brown At a Glance
- Takes a natural approach to healing by addressing the underlying cause of your pain and not just treating the symptom.
- Uses pain-free, non invasive approaches to help you relieve your pain.
Health is your key to unlock Life’s door to everything and anywhere! Whether you want to regain, maintain, or improve your health, we are here to help.
Special OfferMention Code “First Visit from Spine-health.com” to receive a free massage with your first visit.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Dean Brown, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 12 Years
- Bachelor of Science, Environmental Economics: University of Florida - 1995
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Life University, Magna Cum Laude - 2002
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Wellness Maintenance
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Class IV Laser Therapy
- Decompression Therapy
- Physio Therapy
- Therapeutic Exercise
Accolades for Dr. Dean Brown, DC
- Distinguished Fellow - Chiropractic Biophysics
- American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- International Chiropractors Association (ICA)
- Hillsborough County Chiropractic Association
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners: Parts I - IV
Office Information for Dr. Dean Brown, DC
4247 West Kennnedy Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33609
Monday: 8:30 - 12:00, 3:00 - 6:30
Tuesday: 3:00 - 6:30
Wednesday: 8:30 - 12:00, 3:00 - 6:30
Thursday: 8:30 - 12:00, 3:00 - 6:30
Friday: 10:00 - 1:00
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- United HealthCare
- Golden Rule
- Optum Health
Profile last updated: September 18, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.