Meet Dr. Diane Rossello, DC, RN
Dr. Rossello uses a “whole person approach” when taking care of her patients. She combines very gentle hands-on and instrumental techniques, state of the art physiotherapy and rehabilitation procedures. She also offers healthy lifestyle and dietary advice, believing they are key factors to achieving optimal quality of life.
Dr. Diane Rossello At a Glance
- Caring, highly skilled staff.
- Strong emphasis on stretching and strengthening the core.
- Cutting edge low level laser therapy .
- Computerized surface nerve studies to help diagnosis and monitor healing progress.
No matter what your health goals are, Dr. Rossello will work with you to achieve them.
Listen to your body; it will tell you when something's wrong.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Diane Rossello, DC, RN Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 35 Years
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Elbow Pains
- Hand Pains
- Headache / Migraine
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic adjustment
- Core Strengthening
- Daily Living Assessments
- Diet & nutritional counseling
- Instrumental Techniques
- Reoccurrence Prevention
- Spinal manipulation
Accolades for Dr. Diane Rossello, DC, RN
- Registered Nurse Licensure -- NY & CT
- Over 1,000 post-graduate hours in Nutritional Practice
- American Chiropractic Association
- Maryland Chiropractic Association
- Christian Chiropractic Association
- Bowie Chamber of Commerce
Office Information for Dr. Diane Rossello, DC, RN
Rossello Family Chiropractic, PA
4000 Mitchellville Road
Bowie, MD 20716
Monday: 8:30-12:00 and 2:30-5:00
Wednesday: 8:30-12:00, 3:00-6:00
Thursday: 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Friday: By Appointment
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- Independence Blue Cross
- FEP BCBS
Profile last updated: August 23, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.