Meet Dr. Donald Murphy, DC
Dr. Murphy is a chiropractor with Rhode Island Spine Center.
He provides modern chiropractic care designed to address each patient’s unique, underlying pain.
Dr. Murphy at a Glance
- He is trained in such techniques as Active Release Technique (ART) and McKenzie Method.
- Common conditions he cares for include muscle pain, herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, whiplash, and sciatica pain.
Dr. Murphy is committed to alleviating your pain.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Donald Murphy, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 28 Years
- New York Chiropractic College
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Ligament Sprain
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Manipulation Therapy
- McKenzie Method
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Stabilization
Accolades for Dr. Donald Murphy, DC
- Director of Primary Spine Care Services - Care New England Health System
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Family Medicine - Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Professor, Part-Time University Faculty - Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Adjunct Associate Professor, Department of Research - New York Chiropractic College
- Fellow, Royal College of Chiropractors
- North American Spine Society
- American Back Society
- McKenzie Institute
- World Federation of Chiropractic
Office Information for Dr. Donald Murphy, DC
600 Pawtucket Avenue
Pawtucket, RI 02860
Monday: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
Tuesday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
Wednesday: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
Thursday: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Friday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- United HealthCare
- Accepts most other insurances
Profile last updated: August 3, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.