Meet Dr. Jeffrey M. Anderson, DC
Dr. Anderson is a chiropractor with Lakewood Walk-In Pain Relief in Denver, CO.
He offers chiropractic care, acupuncture, nutritional counseling, and exercise counseling.
Dr. Anderson at a Glance
- Dr. Anderson commonly treats back pain, neck pain, headaches, whiplash injuries, fibromyalgia, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- He is affiliated with Chiro-Trust, a group of doctors dedicated to providing chiropractic care without sales pressure, long-term recommendations, unnecessary therapies, or excessive costs.
Visit Dr. Anderson to see a chiropractor committed to your quality of life.
My goal is to get you back to your lifestyle as quickly as possible without the use of long term treatment plans. Walk-ins are always welcome.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jeffrey M. Anderson, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 24 Years
- Doctorate of Chiropractic: Logan University, 1993
- Bachelor of Science, Biology: Colorado State University, 1989
- Auto Injuries/Whiplash
- Herniated Discs with or without Sciatica
- Lower Extremity Pain (hip / knee / ankle / foot )
- Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Extremity Pain (Shoulder / Elbow / Wrist / Hand)
- Upper and Lower Back Pain
- Chiropractic Instrument Adjustments
- Chiropractic Manual Adjustments
- Cold Laser
Accolades for Dr. Jeffrey M. Anderson, DC
- Fellowship - International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- American Chiropractic Association
- Colorado Chiropractic Association
Office Information for Dr. Jeffrey M. Anderson, DC
3333 S Wadsworth Boulevard
Denver, CO 80227
Monday: 1:00 - 6:00
Tuesday: 1:00 - 6:00
Wednesday: 1:00- 6:00
Thursday: 1:00 - 6:00
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bright Plan
- United Healthcare
Profile last updated: June 29, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.