Meet Dr. Michael J. Humpal, DC
Dr. Humpal is a board-certified chiropractor in North Liberty, Iowa.
He provides manual spinal adjustments, extremity manipulation, and specialty therapies. His treatment plans are designed to help patients recover mobility and experience pain relief.
Dr. Humpal at a Glance
- He is highly trained and experienced using an array of therapies and adjusting tools. He earned certifications in Flexion Distraction technique and Active Release Technique, used for soft tissue treatment.
- As a former professional football player for the NFL’s Pittsburgh Steelers, Dr. Humpal knows first hand the importance of treating injury, restoring range of motion, and providing pain relief.
Dr. Humpal works with adults, athletes, children, and injured workers, helping each patient return to enjoyable, everyday activities.
Dr. Humpal is the founding member of Humpal Chiropractic, LLC.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Michael J. Humpal, DC Can Help You
- BA, University of Iowa
- DC, Palmer College of Chriopractic
- Auto-Related Injuries
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Extremity Injuries
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciaitis
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic Manipulations
- Cox traction
- Diversified Technique
- Drop Table Adjustments
- Electrical stimulation therapy
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Extremity Manipulation / Adjustments
- Flexion Distraction Therapy
- Heat / Ice Therapy
- Interferential stimulation/therapy
- Low Force Adjustments
- Motion palpation
- Myofacial Release
- Pain Management
- Posture correction
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Michael J. Humpal, DC
I am 32 years old and had never been to a chiropractor before. This was partly due to some of the negative views I had heard regarding chiropractic. Visiting Humpal Chiropractic for the first time a few months ago totally totally changed my perception of chiropractors and has greatly improved my my back pain. Mike immediately showed that he not only cares about his patients and improving their health, but also truly cares about you as a person. His personalized approach allowed for a program that fits my needs perfectly. Not only has he helped me with my back pain, but he has improved the mobility and function in my left ankle, which was limited due to an old injury. I would highly suggest Humpal Chiropractic to anyone, but especially those who may doubt the benefits of chiropractic. Give Mike an opportunity to show you what he can do. Chances are, you will be pleasantly surprised and highly satisfied with what his services. I sure am!!!— Michael S.
Dr. Humpal is very thorough in diagnosis and treatment, and is very good at explaining what treatments he is providing at all times. He is very genuine and caring in providing his services, and I cannot recommend him enough. I had a great experience at a great chiropractic office!— Cody K.
Accolades for Dr. Michael J. Humpal, DC
- Iowa Chiropractic Society
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Office Information for Dr. Michael J. Humpal, DC
1295 Jordan Street
North Liberty, IA 52317
Monday: 8:00 - 1:00, 3:30 - 6:30
Tuesday: 7:00 - 10:00, 3:30 -6:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 1:00, 3:30 - 6:30
Thursday: 10:00 - 1:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Friday: 8:00 - 1:00
Saturday: By appointment
- Most Insurances Accepted Including:
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- Conventry Health Care
- UnitedHealth Group
- UI Choice
Profile last updated: May 22, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.