Meet Dr. Nathaniel Elkins, DC
Dr. Elkins is a chiropractor serving Los Angeles, CA, and the surrounding communities.
His goal is to provide patients comprehensive, cutting-edge chiropractic care, helping them recover their everyday comfort and functionality.
Dr. Elkins at a Glance
- Dr. Elkins and his team are dedicated to finding the solutions that specifically target your unique pain.
- He shares his knowledge with you so you can make informed decisions about your health.
Discover the benefits of joining Dr. Elkins.
The nervous system holds the key to the body's incredible potential to heal itself. -Sir Jay Holder, M.D., D.C., Ph.D
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Nathaniel Elkins, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 7 Years
- Bachelor of Arts, History and Psychology: University of California, Los Angeles, 2003
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Cleveland Chiropractic College, Los Angeles, 2009
- Arm Numbness/pain
- Auto-Related Injuries
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Disc Issues
- Hip Pain
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Migraine headaches
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic manipulation
- NUCCA Chiropractic Adjustments/Correction
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Spinal manipulation
Accolades for Dr. Nathaniel Elkins, DC
- Candidate for Level 1 Certification (NUCCA)
- American Chiropractic Association
- California Chiropractic Association
- National Upper Cervical Chirorpactic Association (NUCCA)
- BNI Los Angeles
- West LA Chamber of Commerce
- Patients' Choice Award: Los Angeles Chiropractor, 2015
Office Information for Dr. Nathaniel Elkins, DC
Nathaniel Elkins, D.C.
11500 West Olympic Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Monday 9:00 - 5:30
Tuesday: 9:00 - 4:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 5:30
Thursday: 9:00 - 5:30
Friday: 9:00 - 1:00
Saturday: By Appointment
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
Profile last updated: June 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.