The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Phil Lozano
Dr. Lozano is a chiropractor at Lozano Chiropractic.
He offers expert chiropractic care and is committed to improving the lives of patients who have back and neck pain.
Dr. Lozano at a Glance
- Dr. Lozano values a holistic approach to care, addressing the underlying causes of the condition and creating a personalized plan to suit each individual’s needs.
- He uses chiropractic and soft tissue techniques, and he takes the time to educate patients on how to continue that treatment at home with exercise and nutrition.
Discover the benefits of receiving care from Dr. Lozano.
My goal is to get you back to your lifestyle as quickly as possible without the use of long term treatment plans.
Directions to our primary location in
How Phil Lozano Can Help You
- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology: California State University, Fullerton
- Doctorate of Chiropractic: Los Angeles College of Chiropratic
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Extremity Dysfunction/Pain
- Frozen Shoulder Syndrome
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Back Pain
- Accident and Injury Care
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Chiropractic Care
- Kinesio Taping
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Manipulation
- Upper Extremity Pain (Shoulder/Elbow/Wrist/Hand)
What Patients are Saying About Phil Lozano
I had a lower back problem for several years... I had back pain and sciatic pain...so bad I could hardly walk. After a few treatments, I was able to live without pain and resume a normal lifestyle. Phil is genuine and really cares about his patients well being.— B.T.
Dr . Phil is always on time & always returns call. Consistent professional, kind & LISTENS. I have an insurance plan that does not cover Dr. Phil but he is worth paying out of pocket. Honest, reliable and knowledgeable. I have never felt better.— S.S.
Dr. Phil helped relieve hip pain I had been suffering from for months and has also helped tremendously with my plantar fasciitis. He never rushes and spends time really getting to know you and your specific needs and problems.— J.R.
After seeking treatment from other Chiro's and M.D., I sought A.R.T. trying to resolve a hip injury that I have been suffering for over 2 years. I found Dr. Lozano very understanding and willing to listen...— T.T.
I would highly recommend Dr. Phil. I was having lower back pain and went to see him on another recommendation from a patient. He is very professional, has a great approach to treatment, and most of all, my back has improved drastically.— D.K.
Accolades for Phil Lozano
- Diplomate, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Office Information for Phil Lozano
1640 Second St
Norco, CA 92860
Monday: By Appointment Only
Tuesday: 7:00 - 7:00
Wednesday: 7:00 - 7:00
Thursday: 7:00 - 7:00
Friday: 7:00 - 7:00
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Please contact the office for insurance information.
Profile last updated: June 25, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.