Meet Phil Lozano
Dr. Phil Lozano wants to help you live a healthier life. Whether you want to live pain free, work on improving from an injury or just perform at your very best, Dr. Lozano will customize a treatment plan specific to your goals.
Dr. Phil Lozano At a Glance
- Offers current treatments that are mainstream and affordable to help you minimize pain and maximize function.
- Uses chiropractic and soft tissue techniques to help you live a healthier life.
- Takes the time to educate you on not just your treatment, but how to continue that treatment at home with exercise and nutrition.
My goal is to get you back to your lifestyle as quickly as possible without the use of long term treatment plans.
Directions to our primary location in
How Phil Lozano Can Help You
- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology: California State University, Fullerton
- Doctorate of Chiropractic: Los Angeles College of Chiropratic
- Auto Injuries/Whiplash
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Frozen Shoulder
- Hip Pain
- Lower Extremity Pain (Hips / Knees / Ankles / Feet)
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Extremity Pain (Shoulder / Elbow / Wrist / Hand)
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Chiropractic Care
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Kinesiology Taping
- Spinal traction
What Patients are Saying About Phil Lozano
I had a lower back problem for several years... I had back pain and sciatic pain...so bad I could hardly walk. After a few treatments, I was able to live without pain and resume a normal lifestyle. Phil is genuine and really cares about his patients well being.— B.T.
Dr . Phil is always on time & always returns call. Consistent professional, kind & LISTENS. I have an insurance plan that does not cover Dr. Phil but he is worth paying out of pocket. Honest, reliable and knowledgeable. I have never felt better.— S.S.
Dr. Phil helped relieve hip pain I had been suffering from for months and has also helped tremendously with my plantar fasciitis. He never rushes and spends time really getting to know you and your specific needs and problems.— J.R.
After seeking treatment from other Chiro's and M.D., I sought A.R.T. trying to resolve a hip injury that I have been suffering for over 2 years. I found Dr. Lozano very understanding and willing to listen...— T.T.
I would highly recommend Dr. Phil. I was having lower back pain and went to see him on another recommendation from a patient. He is very professional, has a great approach to treatment, and most of all, my back has improved drastically.— D.K.
Accolades for Phil Lozano
- Diplomate, National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Office Information for Phil Lozano
1640 Second Street
Norco, CA 92860
Monday: By Appointment Only
Tuesday: 7:00 - 7:00
Wednesday: 7:00 - 7:00
Thursday: 7:00 - 7:00
Friday: 7:00 - 7:00
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Please contact the office for insurance information.
Profile last updated: April 25, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.