Meet Dr. Robert Smith, DC, DABCI
Dr. Robert W. Smith helps his patients become empowered to take responsibility for their own health. By treating their symptoms as well as helping them understand how lifestyle, diet and nutrition, and daily living affect your physical well-being.
Dr. Robert W. Smith At a Glance
- Respects the body's natural ability to heal and helps you understand how to facilitate that.
- Offers a full range of nutritional counseling to assist in your recovery.
- Helps you get to the root cause of your pain instead of just treating your symptoms.
Healthy is no Accident!
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Robert Smith, DC, DABCI Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 30 Years
- Doctorate of Chiropractic: Logan University, 1984
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Chiropractic Manipulations
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Functional Medicine
- Myofascial Release
Accolades for Dr. Robert Smith, DC, DABCI
- Diplomate American Board of Chiropractic Internist
Office Information for Dr. Robert Smith, DC, DABCI
Baton Rouge Chiropractic & Nutrition
4137 South Sherwood Forest Boulevard
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
Monday: 8:30 - 12:00, 2:00 - 6:00
Tuesday: 8:30 - 12:00, 2:00 - 6:00
Wednesday: 8:30 - 12:00, 2:00 - 6:00
Thursday: 8:30 - 12:00, 2:00 - 6:00
Friday: By Appointment
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United HealthCare
Profile last updated: September 29, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.