Meet Dr. Athos Patsalides, MD
Dr. Patsalides is a board-certified interventional neuroradiologist with Weill Cornell Medicine Center for Comprehensive Spine Care.
His goal is to provide outstanding patient care in the diagnosis and treatment of complex diseases of the brain and spine.
Dr. Patsalides at a Glance
- Dr. Patsalides performs minimally invasive surgery for patients with osteoporosis, compression fractures, multiple myeloma, and spinal tumors. He has special expertise in kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty.
- He has published research and delivered lectures at international meetings on the treatment of brain aneurysms, brain and spine vascular malformations, and strokes.
Dr. Patsalides looks forward to helping his patients understand their condition and available treatment options.
Dr. Patsalides is a member of Weill Cornell Medicine Center for Comprehensive Spine Care.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Athos Patsalides, MD Can Help You
- Interventional Neuroradiologist
Years in Practice
- 20 Years
- 1997, University of Athens, Greece, MD
- 2005, Johns Hopkins University, MPH
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Osteoporosis / Spinal Fracture
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Athos Patsalides, MD
- Castle Connolly Top Doctors
- Society of Neurointerventional Surgery: Senior Member
- American Society of Neuroradiology: Senior Member
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- European College of Radiology
- 2009 Recipient of the "Michael Brothers Memorial Award" in Interventional Neuroradiology
- 2007, Outstanding Resident of The Year, Department of Radiology, Georgetown University
- 2005- 2007 Radiological Society of North America Research Award
Office Information for Dr. Athos Patsalides, MD
240 East 59th Street
New York, NY 10021
Monday: 8:00 - 6:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 6:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 6:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 6:00
Friday:: 8:00 - 6:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
New York, NY 10065
Profile last updated: March 7, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.