Meet Dr. Aaron Clark, MD
Dr. Clark is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with the UCSF Spine Center.
He specializes in performing minimally invasive spine surgery, and treats conditions ranging from stenosis to herniated discs.
Dr. Clark at a Glance
- Dr. Clark is rigorously trained in outpatient surgical procedures designed for speedier recovery times and less post-operative pain.
- He takes his time with each patient, making sure the treatment is precisely right for each specific condition.
Dr. Clark looks forward to providing you quality care.
Dr. Clark is a member of UCSF Spine Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Aaron Clark, MD Can Help You
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Tumors
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Oncology
- Spinal Trauma
- Lumbar Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery
- Spinal Stenosis Surgery
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Aaron Clark, MD
- Fellowship, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery - Semmes-Murphey Neurologic and Spine Institute. Memphis, TN
Office Information for Dr. Aaron Clark, MD
Profile last updated: October 11, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.