Meet Dr. Clifford C Douglas, MD, PHd, FACS
Dr. Douglas is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Loma Linda University Medical Center.
He specializes in movement disorders, degenerative spine conditions, and scoliosis.
Dr. Douglas at a Glance
- Dr. Douglas performs minimally invasive spine surgery, spinal reconstruction procedures, spinal fusions, and motion-sparing spine surgeries.
- He possesses over a quarter century of experience caring for patients with painful back and neck conditions.
Visit Dr. Douglas for help with your spine pain.
Dr. Douglas is a member of Loma Linda University Medical Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Clifford C Douglas, MD, PHd, FACS Can Help You
- Loma Linda University, MD
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine/ Neurophysiology
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine Orthopedic & Neurosurgery Adult and Pediatric Spine
- Brain Tumors
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Osteoporosis / Spinal Fracture
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Trauma
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Work Injuries
- ALIF (anterior lumbar interbody fusion)
- Anterior / Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Disc Arthroplasty
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Interspinous process spacers
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Sugery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- TLIF (transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion)
Accolades for Dr. Clifford C Douglas, MD, PHd, FACS
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Joint Section on Disorders of the Spine and Peripheral Nerves
- Northern American Spine Society
- Top 10 Doctor, Patient Recognition award, Top 10 Neurological Surgeon Specialists - 2014
- Most Compassionate Doctor, Patient Recognition Award, Certificate of Appreciation - 2011
- Patients' Choice Award, Patient Recognition Award, California - 2010
Office Information for Dr. Clifford C Douglas, MD, PHd, FACS
Riverside Neurological Associates
4500 Brockton Avenue
Riverside, CA 92501
Profile last updated: February 5, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.