Meet Dr. Daniel M. Bursick, MD
Dr. Bursick is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with UPMC Department of Neurosurgery.
His clinical interests include neurosurgical trauma, brain stem injuries, spinal neurosurgery, and the surgical treatment of pain.
Dr. Bursick at a Glance
- Dr. Bursick is a clinical professor of neurosurgery at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
- He is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons and the Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
If you have chronic or acute pain in your back or neck, discuss your options for care with Dr. Bursick.
Dr. Bursick is a member of UPMC Department of Neurosurgery.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Daniel M. Bursick, MD Can Help You
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Trauma
- Pain Management
- Spinal Neurosurgery
- Traditional Surgery
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Daniel M. Bursick, MD
This Dr is the best in my book,I have been with him several years now doctoring with my neck and back he has done few surgeries on me.I have so much respect for Dr.B I will not go to anyone else for my back,Dr.B talks to you ,explains very well,I was referred by a neurologist and I'm glad she did.— UPMC Patient
I would recommend Dr Bursic to anyone in need of quality neurological surgery care his staff is top notch and very competent in their respective jobs— UPMC Patient
Accolades for Dr. Daniel M. Bursick, MD
- Fellowship Trained, National Hospitals - London, England
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurological Surgery
- Chief, Division of Neurosurgery, UPMC Mercy
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Profile last updated: March 29, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.