Meet Dr. Edward A, Monaco III, MD, PhD
Dr. Monaco is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with UPMC Department of Neurosurgery.
He practices general neurosurgery, with a particular expertise in stereotactic neurosurgery and neuro-oncology.
Dr. Monaco at a Glance
- He offers a wide range of spine care, such as minimally invasive surgery, spinal fusion, discectomy, pain management treatments, and more.
- Whether you have degenerative disc disease, scoliosis, spondylolisthesis, or sciatica pain, Dr. Monaco can join you with an individually tailored treatment plan.
If you have back or neck pain, talk to Dr. Monaco.
Dr. Monaco is a member of UPMC Department of Neurosurgery.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Edward A, Monaco III, MD, PhD Can Help You
- Fellowship - University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Residency - University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Medical School - Columbia University, New York, New York
- Adult Scoliosis
- Basilar Invagination
- Degenerated Disc Disease
- Degenerative Conditions
- Disc Herinations
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Metastatic Tumors
- Nerve Compression
- Nerve Entrapment
- Spinal Canal and Cerebellum Conditions
- Spinal Compression Fractures
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Deformities
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Spinal Tumors
- Traumatic Injuries
- Vascular Malformations
- Axial Lumbar Interbody Fusion (AxiaLIF®)
- CT-Guided Surgery
- Cervical Discectomy
- Cervical Dorsal Root Rhizotomy
- Dorsal Root Entry Zone (DREZ)
- Dynamic lumbar stabilization
- Endoscopic Spinal Tumor Resection
- Endoscopic Sympathectomy
- Extreme Lateral Interbody Fusion (XLIF)
- Hydrocephalus Shunts
- Intrathecal Pain (Pump) Therapy
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pain Management
- Selective Nerve Root Injection
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Oncology
- Spinal Reconstruction
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Traditional Surgery
- Tumor Resection
Office Information for Dr. Edward A, Monaco III, MD, PhD
200 Lothrop St
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- Most Insurances Plans Accepted
Profile last updated: August 8, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.