The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Edward A, Monaco III, MD, PhD
Dr. Monaco is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with UPMC Department of Neurosurgery.
He practices general neurosurgery, with a particular expertise in stereotactic neurosurgery and neuro-oncology.
Dr. Monaco at a Glance
- He offers a wide range of spine care, such as minimally invasive surgery, spinal fusion, discectomy, pain management treatments, and more.
- Whether you have degenerative disc disease, scoliosis, spondylolisthesis, or sciatica pain, Dr. Monaco can join you with an individually tailored treatment plan.
If you have back or neck pain, talk to Dr. Monaco.
Dr. Monaco is a member of UPMC Department of Neurosurgery.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Edward A, Monaco III, MD, PhD Can Help You
- Fellowship - University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Residency - University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Medical School - Columbia University, New York, New York
- Balance Disorders
- Basilar Invagination
- Brain Tumors
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Pinched Nerve
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Vascular Malformations
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- CT-Guided Surgery
- Dorsal Root Entry Zone (DREZ)
- Dynamic Lumbar Stabilization
- Endoscopic Sympathectomy
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pain Management
- Pain Pumps
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Tumor Resection
Office Information for Dr. Edward A, Monaco III, MD, PhD
200 Lothrop St
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- Most Insurances Plans Accepted
Profile last updated: August 8, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.