Meet Dr. Jeremy J. Lewis, MD
Dr. Lewis is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with UNM Health Center for Spinal Health.
He provides care for an array of conditions, including degenerative disc disease, cervical fractures, cervical myelopathy, cervical radiculitis, cervical stenosis, chiari malformation, spine trauma, and spine tumors.
Dr. Lewis at a Glance
- Dr. Lewis brings considerable expertise in radiosurgery, cervical fusion, lumbar fusion, and minimally invasive spine surgery.
- He is a member of several professional organizations, including the American Association of Neurological Surgeons and the North American Skull Base Society.
For spine care, visit Dr. Lewis.
Dr. Lewis is a member of UNM Health Center for Spinal Health.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jeremy J. Lewis, MD Can Help You
- Acoustic Neuromas
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
- Cervical Fracture
- Cervical Herniated Nucleus Pulposus (HNP) & Stenosis
- Cervical Myelopathy
- Cervical Radiculitis
- Cervical Stenosis
- Chiari Malformation
- Lumbar Herniated Nucleus Pulposis (HNP)
- Lumbar Radiculitis and Radiculopathy
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Malignant Spine Tumor
- Pituitary Tumors
- Skull Base Tumors
- Spine Trauma
- Spine Tumors
- Cervical Fusion
- Endoscopic Neurosurgery
- Lumbar Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Jeremy J. Lewis, MD
- Fellowship, Neurosurgery - University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, TX
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Skull Base Society
Office Information for Dr. Jeremy J. Lewis, MD
2211 Lomas Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87144
Profile last updated: April 6, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.