The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. M. Sean McKisic, MD
Dr. McKisic is a board-eligible, fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with the UCHealth Brain and Spine - Colorado Springs.
He offers non-surgical and surgical treatments for a range of spine conditions. He also specializes in neurological surgery, which includes the brain and nervous system.
Dr. McKisic at a Glance
- He focuses on giving patients and families clear, detailed explanations about their conditions, treatment options, and expectations for recovery.
- His approach is to treat with non-surgical means, but he offers surgery if he believes the patient will benefit from it.
Talk to Dr. McKisic about your pain and goals for recovery.
Dr. McKisic is a member of UCHealth Brain and Spine Clinic- Colorado Springs.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. M. Sean McKisic, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship, Christchurch Public Hospital, Christchurch, New Zealand
- Residency, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Medical School, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Adult Degenerative Conditions
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Head Injuries
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Neurological Disorders
- Neuropathic Pain
- Neurovascular Disease
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Trauma
- Tourette Syndrome
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Upper Back Pain
- Bone Scan
- Brain Surgery
- CT Scan
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Pain Medications
- Pituitary Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Stroke Treatment
- Tumor Resection
Accolades for Dr. M. Sean McKisic, MD
- Fellowship - Christchurch Public Hospital - New Zealand
- Association of Medical Illustrator
- Board Eligible, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. M. Sean McKisic, MD
1725 E. Boulder Street
Boulder Medical Building, Suite 101
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Monday: 8:00 - 4:30
Tuesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Wednesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Thursday: 8:00 - 4:30
Friday: 8:00 - 4:30
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: March 6, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.