Meet Dr. Salvatore Insinga, DO
Dr. Insinga is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Long Island Neurosurgical and Pain Specialists.
He specializes in general neurosurgery disorders of the brain and spine, and he works closely with patients to help them receive the care they need.
Dr. Insinga at a Glance
- Dr. Insinga utilizes minimally invasive spine surgery techniques and expertly performs endoscopic procedures of pituitary tumors and skull base.
- He has over 2 decades of experience.
Dr. Insinga is ready to help you return to a high quality of life.
Dr. Insinga is a member of Long Island Neurosurgical and Pain Specialists.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Salvatore Insinga, DO Can Help You
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, MD
- Winthrop University Hospital, Fellowship
- Adult Scoliosis
- Arm Pain
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Tumors
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression Fractures
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Neck Pain
- Pediatric Care
- Pinched Nerve
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Disorders
- Cervical Discectomy and Fusion
- Cervical Laminectomy
- EMG / Nerve Conduction Studies
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Image Guided Brain Surgery
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Lumbar Microdiscectomy
- Lumbar Spine Fusion Instrumentation
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pedicle Screws
- Spinal Fusion
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
Office Information for Dr. Salvatore Insinga, DO
Long Island Neurosurgical and Pain Specialists
1175 Montauk Highway
West Islip, NY 11795
Unit D, Room 2
Bethpage, NY 11714
Profile last updated: March 7, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.