Meet Dr. Vrijesh Tantuwaya, MD
Dr. Tantuwaya is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Palomar Health Orthopedic & Spine Center.
He cares for a wide range of spine and brain conditions, including deformities and tumors.
Dr. Tantuwaya at a Glance
- He applies sophisticated techniques and technologies in providing advanced treatment, such as minimally invasive spine surgery.
- Dr. Tantuwaya customizes treatment plans to fit each patient’s medical history and goals, so pain can be effectively alleviated.
Meet with Dr. Tantuwaya to understand your various options and potential outcomes for back and neck relief.
Dr. Tantuwaya is a member of Palomar Health Orthopedic & Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Vrijesh Tantuwaya, MD Can Help You
- Back Pain
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Lumbar Spine Problems
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Deformities
- Spinal Stenosis
- Back Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Complex Spinal Surgery
- Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Vrijesh Tantuwaya, MD
- Fellowship - Medical University of South Carolina
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Vrijesh Tantuwaya, MD
12630 Monte Vista Road
Poway, CA 92064
2185 Citracado Parkway
Escondido, CA 92029
Profile last updated: August 1, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.