Meet Dr. Andrew H. Milby, MD
Dr. Milby is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Penn Medicine.
His clinical expertise spans a wide array of back and neck conditions, including trauma, degenerative diseases, tumors, herniations, and more.
Dr. Milby at a Glance
- Dr. Milby utilizes sophisticated spine surgery techniques to restore function and find relief.
- He is an assistant professor of orthopedic surgery at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and the VA Medical Center.
Consider receiving your spine care from Dr. Milby.
Dr. Milby is a member of Penn Medicine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Andrew H. Milby, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship - Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia
- Residency - Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Medical School - University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Compression Fractures
- Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Injury
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Spinal Stabilization
Accolades for Dr. Andrew H. Milby, MD
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and the Veteran's Administration Medical Center
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, National
- American Orthopedic Association, National
- AO Spine, International
- North American Spine Society, National
- Orthopedic Research Society, National
Office Information for Dr. Andrew H. Milby, MD
Penn University Center
3737 Market Street
Penn Musculoskeletal Center, Eighth Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
250 King of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087
Profile last updated: September 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.