Meet Dr. Bobby Tay, MD
Dr. Tay is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with the UCSF Spine Center.
He utilizes sophisticated surgical techniques, and a dedication to patient care, as he helps those limited by degenerative spine disease, tumor, fracture, or herniation.
Dr. Tay at a Glance
- Dr. Tay offers advanced, minimally invasive spine surgery, cervical disc replacement, and endoscopic cervical decompression.
- He customizes treatment plans and collaborates with physiatrists and physical therapists. Whether your condition requires surgical or non-surgical intervention, Dr. Tay strives for the best patient outcome.
Dr. Tay is committed to quality spine care.
Dr. Tay is a member of UCSF Spine Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Bobby Tay, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Cervical Reconstruction Including Anterior And Posterior Cervical Osteomaties
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Extreme Lateral Interbody Fusion (XLIF)
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Microendoscopic Cervical Foraminotomies
- Minimally Invasive Surgery For Decompression And Fusion
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy / Decompression
- Anterior Cervical Fusion
- Artificial Disc Replacement - Cervical
- Artificial Disc Replacement - Lumbar
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Upper Back Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Bobby Tay, MD
- Julius R. Krevans Award for Clinical Excellence, 1994
- Drexler Research Fellowship, UCSF Dept. of Orthopaedic Surgery, 1997
- LeRoy C. Abbott Resident Resarch Award, 1997
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- California Orthopaedic Association
- American Orthopaedic Association
- North American Spine Society
- AO Spine North America
- AO Spine International
- Society of Lateral Access Surgeons
- Board certified, Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Bobby Tay, MD
Profile last updated: October 23, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.