Meet Dr. Cary Templin, MD
Dr. Templin is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Preferred Surgicenter.
He specializes in the surgical and non-surgical treatment of the spine.
Dr. Templin at a Glance
- Dr. Templin offers such treatments as spinal decompression, spinal fusion, and artificial disc replacement.
- He is highly skilled in performing minimally invasive spine surgery.
Consider Dr. Templin for your spine care.
Dr. Templin is a member of Preferred SurgiCenter.
My team and I pride ourselves in spending time with our patients to make sure they are well informed about their diagnosis and treatment plan. My goal is to identify your pain source first, and then to begin treatment with my expertise in procedures including spinal decompression and fusion, microsurgery, and artificial disk replacement.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Cary Templin, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - University of California- San Diego, CA
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery - Northwestern University- Chicago, IL
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine - Cincinnati, OH
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain / Neuralgia
- Osteoporosis / Spinal Fracture
- Sciatica / Radcuopathy / Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Work Injuries
- ALIF (anterior lumbar interbody fusion)
- Anterior / Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Epidural Steriod Injections
- Facet Joint Injections / Blocks
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Pain Management
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- TLIF (transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion)
- XLIF (lateral lumbar interbody fusion)
Accolades for Dr. Cary Templin, MD
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association Physician Member
- American college of Legal Medicine Member
- North American Spine Society
- Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Cary Templin, MD
10 Orland Square Drive
Orland Park, IL 60462
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
Profile last updated: January 9, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.