Meet Dr. Choll Kim, MD
Dr. Kim is a double board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Palomar Health Orthopedic & Spine Center.
He is a specialist in caring for complex spine conditions: herniated discs, spinal stenosis, adult scoliosis, spondylolisthesis, traumatic injuries, tumors, and more.
Dr. Kim at a Glance
- He utilizes cutting-edge technology to deliver outstanding results, such as laser and endoscopic spine surgery.
- Dr. Kim is a leader in the field—he’s the founder of the Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, and he trained at Harvard Medical School and the Mayo Clinic.
Visit Dr. Kim to discuss your options for back and neck relief.
Dr. Kim is a member of Palomar Health Orthopedic & Spine Center.
Caring for my patients means performing state-of-the-art surgeries, but also caring for my patients emotionally...with respect, concern, and empathy.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Choll Kim, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Back Pain
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Complex Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Deformities
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Back Surgery
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Computer-Assisted Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Laminectomy / Decompression Surgery
- Laser Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Laser Spine Surgery
- Microscopic Decompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Reconstructive / Revision Spine Surgery
- XLIF (lateral lumbar interbody fusion)
Accolades for Dr. Choll Kim, MD
- Founder, Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (SMISS)
- Founder, Minimally Invasive Spine Centers of Excellence (MIS-COE)
- Qualified Medical Evaluator
- Past-President, Western Orthopaedic Association - San Diego Chapter
- Spine Surgery Fellowship - The Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Spine Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Choll Kim, MD
637 East Grand Ave
Escondido, CA 92025
Profile last updated: July 31, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.