The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Christopher Kleck, MD
Dr. Kleck is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with UCHealth Spine Center - Anschutz Medical Campus.
He provides a wide array of highly advanced spine care, specifically focusing on treating adult spinal deformity, including scoliosis and kyphosis.
Dr. Kleck at a Glance
- Dr. Kleck values keeping each patient informed and active in every step of the treatment process, whether non-surgical or surgical.
- He has additional expertise in helping patients with failed back surgery syndrome.
If you have back or neck pain, talk to Dr. Kleck about possible next steps.
Dr. Kleck is a member of UCHealth Spine Center - Anschutz Medical Campus.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Christopher Kleck, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- Residency, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Medical School, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Acute Pain
- Adult Degenerative Conditions
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Computer-Assisted Surgery
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Dynamic Lumbar Stabilization
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Sports Medicine
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Christopher Kleck, MD
Dr. Kleck was amazing. He was friendly, kind, courteous, focused, attentive and caring. He offered explanations, options, possible solutions and gave me hope.—
Dr. Kleck and his staff are absolutely superb. He has been straight forward with me from start until now about my back problems. He has always been accessible to ask questions and quick to respond. He has a great staff to back him up as well. Top ratings for this superb surgeon!—
Dr. Kleck is a great provider. He explains everything in detail, listens to my questions and concerns making me feel understood and comfortable. I travel 10 hours round trip to see him, I think that speaks for its self.—
Accolades for Dr. Christopher Kleck, MD
- Fellowship - Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Colorado
- Assistant Professor of Orthopaedics, University of Colorado School of Medicine
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeon
Office Information for Dr. Christopher Kleck, MD
UCHealth Spine Center - Anschutz Medical Campus
12605 East 16th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80045
Monday: 8:00 - 4:30
Tuesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Wednesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Thursday: 8:00 - 4:30
Friday: 8:00 - 4:30
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
Profile last updated: March 6, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.