Meet Dr. Christopher Kleck, MD
Dr. Kleck is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with The Spine Center at University of Colorado Hospital.
He provides a wide array of highly advanced spine care, specifically focusing on treating adult spinal deformity, including scoliosis and kyphosis.
Dr. Kleck at a Glance
- Dr. Kleck values keeping each patient informed and active in every step of the treatment process, whether non-surgical or surgical.
- He has additional expertise in helping patients with failed back surgery syndrome.
If you have back or neck pain, talk to Dr. Kleck about possible next steps.
Dr. Kleck is a member of The Spine Center at University of Colorado Hospital.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Christopher Kleck, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Adult Degenerative Conditions
- Back Pain
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Cervical Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spinal Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Spine Infections
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Back Surgery
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Computer-assisted Surgery
- Disc Replacement Surgery
- Dynamic lumbar stabilization
- EMG / Nerve Conduction Studies
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Christopher Kleck, MD
- Fellowship - Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Colorado
- Assistant Professor of Orthopaedics, University of Colorado School of Medicine
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeon
Office Information for Dr. Christopher Kleck, MD
Anschutz Outpatient Pavilion
1635 Aurora Court
Aurora, CO 80045
Profile last updated: September 22, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.