Meet Dr. Eamonn Mahoney, MD
Dr. Mahoney is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Northern Arizona Orthopaedics.
He specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery, helping patients recover functionality and return to everyday life without the pain.
Dr. Mahoney at a Glance
- Dr. Mahoney’s goal is to care for back and neck conditions through non-surgical treatments, yet he offers highly advanced surgical techniques, such as transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion (TLIF) and oblique lateral interbody fusion (OLIF), if necessary.
- He is equipped with the medical team and tools to help you feel better.
Schedule a visit with Dr. Mahoney.
I enjoy treating patients with the utmost care and attention. I treat my patients as if they were a member of my family and try to create the most effective treatment plan for him or her, be it non-operative or surgical.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Eamonn Mahoney, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
Years in Practice
- 12 Years
- Doctor of Medicine, New York University School of Medicine
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, Yale University School of Medicine
- Fellowship: Spine Fellowship, SpineCare Medical Group
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- ALIF (Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion)
- Accident and Injury Care
- Anterior / Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Diagnostic Testing
- Disc Surgery / Replacement
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Lumbar Corpectomy
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- TLIF (Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion)
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Eamonn Mahoney, MD
As a longtime Flagstaff resident, I am happy our little mountain town has a spine surgeon like Dr. Mahoney caring for the people here. I felt comfortable from the first appointment with him. He spent time with me explaining my options and answered all my questions, never making me feel rushed. After my successful spine surgery, I feel so blessed and grateful to have had such a competent and attentive doctor and staff.— T.K.
The knowledge and time taken to explain my ailments was well worth the long drive! Thank you for the expertise and kindness provided!— J.L.
Dr Mahoney took time with me he explained things that had not been explained before. I wish there was a book as to what to expect after this type of surgery. Thank you Dr Mahoney for being patient and understanding.— A.B.
Accolades for Dr. Eamonn Mahoney, MD
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Eamonn Mahoney, MD
1485 Turquoise Drive
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Monday 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue and Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- Centene Corportaion
- Golden Rule Insurance Company
- Health Net
- UnitedHealth Group
- WellCare Health Plans
- Most Major Insurance Plans
Profile last updated: June 21, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.