Meet Dr. Frank X. Pedlow, Jr., MD
Dr. Pedlow Jr. is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon in Boston, MA.
He specializes in the comprehensive treatment of adult spinal disorders, with particular interest in caring for degenerative conditions and spinal tumors. He offers minimally invasive and motion preservation surgery.
Dr. Pedlow Jr. at a Glance
- He is committed to offering each patient individualized, personal attention combined with the expertise of an academic setting.
- He was listed in Boston Magazine's “Best Doctors” issue and has served as spine consultant for the NHL’s Boston Bruins.
Make an appointment with Dr. Pedlow Jr.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Frank X. Pedlow, Jr., MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Lower Back Surgery
- Microdiscectomy / Microdecompression
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
Accolades for Dr. Frank X. Pedlow, Jr., MD
- Fellowship - Emory University Spine Center
- North American Spine Society
- Board Certified - 7/16/98
Office Information for Dr. Frank X. Pedlow, Jr., MD
Profile last updated: July 18, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.