Meet Dr. Michael J. Gratch, MD
Dr. Gratch is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Abington - Jefferson Health.
He specializes in the treatment of back and neck pain, utilizing highly advanced spine surgery techniques designed to deliver lasting relief.
Dr. Gratch at a Glance
- Dr. Gratch has been listed among Philadelphia Magazine’s “Top Docs” and Consumer’s Guide to Top Doctors for several years.
- He is experienced using Mazor Robotics Renaissance® Guidance System.
Dr. Gratch is committed to the health of your back and neck.
Dr. Gratch is a member of Abington - Jefferson Health.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Michael J. Gratch, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Artificial Disc Replacement - Lumbar
- Lower Back Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Michael J. Gratch, MD
“After spinal surgery, I was able to do what I’ve wanted to do for 30 years – hike in the Himalayas!”— Linda
“When I woke up [from surgery], I got out of bed and used the walker right away, and walked up and down the floor three times. A nurse asked why I was crying – I told her it was happy tears. I had instant relief from the unbearable pain that had gone up and down my legs, my whole back. I have since told three people who are having similar pain to have the surgery – you don’t have to live like that. Get relief now!”— Edwin
“At every step of the way, from the neurologist’s office to the ETC to my operation and inpatient stay, I was treated with compassion and empathy. I always felt I had chosen the right place for my care.”— Melissa
Accolades for Dr. Michael J. Gratch, MD
- Director, Spine Surgery - Abington Hospital
- Senior Orthopaedic Surgeon, Division of Orthopaedic Surgery - Abington Hospital
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- American Medical Association
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- North American Spine Society
- Pennsylvanian Orthopaedic Society
- Philadelphia Orthopaedic Society
- Temple Orthopaedic Alumni Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Michael J. Gratch, MD
Rothman Institute - Willow Grove
2400 Maryland Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Many Insurance Plans Accepted; Call to Verify
Profile last updated: March 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.