Meet Dr. Neil Badlani, MD
Dr. Badlani is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon with North American Spine.
He uses leading-edge techniques in treating back and neck pain, as well as complicated spinal disorders, such as scoliosis. He specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery, yet Dr. Badlani emphasizes pursuing non-surgical treatment first.
Dr. Badlani at a Glance
- He is experienced performing an array of motion-preservation procedures and disc replacement.
- Dr. Badlani offers both adult and pediatric spine surgery.
Dr. Badlani is prepared to help alleviate your pain.
Dr. Badlani is a member of North American Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Neil Badlani, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Upper Back Pain
- Cervical Laminoplasty
- Disc Surgery / Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Neil Badlani, MD
- Fellowship, Pediatric Spine Surgery - Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship, Adult Spine Surgery - Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Named one of the Top Spine Surgeons under 40 in America and the ONLY one in Texas
Office Information for Dr. Neil Badlani, MD
4120 Southwest Freeway
Houston, TX 77027
Profile last updated: July 12, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.