Meet Dr. Karen Evans, MD
Dr. Evans is a board-certified physiatrist with OhioHealth.
She provides comprehensive, non-surgical spine care, helping patients manage pain and find relief.
Dr. Evans at a Glance
- Dr. Evans offers rehabilitation planning, interventional spine procedures, behavioral health screening, lifestyle modifications, and surgery referrals.
- She has over 15 years of experience in managing musculoskeletal disorders and inpatient rehabilitation.
Consider connecting with Dr. Evans for your non-surgical spine care.
Dr. Evans is a member of OhioHealth Medical Spine
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Karen Evans, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
Years in Practice
- 15 Years
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Disc Diseases
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- General Joint Pain
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Ligament strain
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Disorders
- Pinched Nerve
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Numbness / Tingling
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Profile last updated: January 8, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.