Meet Dr. Michael S. McKee, MD
Dr. McKee is a board-certified pain management physician with North American Spine.
He provides multidisciplinary pain treatment and utilizes the latest minimally invasive surgery technologies as he cares for patients with a wide range of spine conditions.
Dr. McKee at a Glance
- He was trained in both general surgery and anesthesiology, holds multiple academic appointments, and possesses an extensive background in medical research.
- Dr. McKee provides experience performing endoscopic laser spine surgery.
Visit Dr. McKee at North American Spine to work with a team focused on your recovery.
Dr. McKee is a member of North American Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Michael S. McKee, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Back Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Back Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Foraminal Stenosis
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Problems
- Numbness / Tingling
- Scar Tissue
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- Weakness Of Leg Muscles
- Cervical Discectomy and Fusion
- Chiropractic Care
- Epidural Spinal Injections
- Injury Care
- Laser Discectomy
- Massage therapy
- Mild Procedure™
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Open Spine Surgery
- Pain Management
- Pain Pumps
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Fusion
- Thoracic Discectomy
Accolades for Dr. Michael S. McKee, MD
- Research Fellowship
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- Diplomat of the American Academy of Pain Management
Office Information for Dr. Michael S. McKee, MD
10740 N. Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75231
Profile last updated: July 12, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.