Meet Dr. Rob Gessman, MD
Dr. Gessman is a board-certified, fellowship-trained pain medicine and management physician with SpineOne.
He offers a wide range of minimally invasive, non-surgical treatments designed to help alleviate back and neck pain.
Dr. Gessman at a Glance
- Dr. Gessman tailors care to your specific needs, offering such treatments as injections and massage therapy.
- He completed an anesthesia residency, a general surgery internship, and a fellowship in pain management.
Dr. Gessman is determined to get you moving without pain again.
Dr. Gessman is a member of SpineOne.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Rob Gessman, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Fellowship - Copper University Hospital, Camden, New Jersey
- Residency - Copper University Hospital, Camden, New Jersey
- Medical School - The Commonwealth Medical College, Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Acute Pain
- Auto Related Injuries
- Back Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Sacroiliac Joint Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Worker's Compensation Injuries
- Deep Tissue Mobilization/Massage
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Injections
- Ellman Radiofrequency
- Endoscopic Decompression
- Epidural Steriod Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- McKenzie Method
- Medial Branch Blocks
- Medial Branch Neurotomy
- Musculoskeletal manipulation
- Percutaneous (minimally Invasive) Disc Decompression
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Placement
- Spinal Manipulative Therapy
- Trigger Point Injections
- Vertebral Augmentation/Kyphoplasty
Office Information for Dr. Rob Gessman, MD
8500 Park Meadows Drive
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: September 13, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.