The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Rob Gessman, MD
Dr. Gessman is a board-certified, fellowship-trained pain medicine and management physician with SpineOne.
He offers a wide range of minimally invasive, non-surgical treatments designed to help alleviate back and neck pain.
Dr. Gessman at a Glance
- Dr. Gessman tailors care to your specific needs, offering such treatments as injections and massage therapy.
- He completed an anesthesia residency, a general surgery internship, and a fellowship in pain management.
Dr. Gessman is determined to get you moving without pain again.
Dr. Gessman is a member of SpineOne.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Rob Gessman, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Fellowship - Copper University Hospital, Camden, New Jersey
- Residency - Copper University Hospital, Camden, New Jersey
- Medical School - The Commonwealth Medical College, Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Acute Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Spinal Fracture
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Accident and Injury Care
- Diagnostic Testing
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections/Blocks
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy (IDET)
- Manipulation Therapy
- McKenzie Method
- Medial Branch Nerve Blocks
- Medial Branch Neurotomy
- Percutaneous Procedures
- Physical Therapy
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Manipulation
Office Information for Dr. Rob Gessman, MD
8500 Park Meadows Drive
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: September 13, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.