Meet Dr. Brian Jennings, DO
Dr. Jennings is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with OhioHealth Medical Spine.
He delivers highly advanced non-surgical treatments to help patients get back to everyday life.
Dr. Jennings at a Glance
- With a subspecialty in sports medicine, he understands how to properly care for athletes and individuals with active lifestyles.
- Whether you need interventional treatments, rehabilitation planning, or other spine care, Dr. Jennings is equipped to meet your needs.
Consider entrusting your back and neck care with Dr. Jennings.
Dr. Jennings is a member of OhioHealth Medical Spine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Brian Jennings, DO Can Help You
- Sports Medicine Physician
Years in Practice
- 5 Years
- Fellowship - OhioHealth
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - The Ohio State University
- Medical School - Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Disc Diseases
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- General Joint Pain
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Ligament strain
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Disorders
- Pinched Nerve
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Numbness / Tingling
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Office Information for Dr. Brian Jennings, DO
3555 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43214
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- Medicaid Mutual of Ohio
- United HealthCare Group
Profile last updated: March 16, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.