Meet Dr. Garrett S. Hyman, MD
Dr. Hyman is a board-certified, fellowship-trained physiatrist and owner of Lake Washington Sports & Spine.
He provides expert non-surgical care for sports injuries, spine conditions, and peripheral joint issues.
Dr. Hyman at a Glance
- Dr. Hyman offers musculoskeletal medicine, electrodiagnostic studies, and spinal and peripheral joint injection procedures.
- He has over a decade of experience, is published in peer-reviewed journals, and is a clinical associate professor at the University of Washington.
Dr. Hyman is committed to alleviating your pain.
Comprehensive non-surgical management of spine pain using state-of-the-art techniques (including evaluation, imaging, nerve testing, medication, physical therapy and pain management techniques) that are customized to meet each patient's individual goals.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Garrett S. Hyman, MD Can Help You
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Ligament strain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Pediatric And Adolescent Musculoskeletal Problems
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Lumbar
- Facet Joint Injections / Blocks
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections / Blocks
Accolades for Dr. Garrett S. Hyman, MD
- Fellowship trained in Spine, Sports and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation - Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified, American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Pain Medicine
Office Information for Dr. Garrett S. Hyman, MD
Profile last updated: August 13, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.