Meet Dr. Marshall Emig, MD
Dr. Emig is a board-certified physiatrist with The Spine Center at University of Colorado Hospital.
He offers advanced, non-surgical care for patients whose painful back and neck conditions make it difficult to enjoy everyday activity.
Dr. Emig at a Glance
- Whether you have degenerative disc disease, sciatic pain, or a sports injury, Dr. Emig can join you with personalized treatment plans.
- He is regarded as an expert in sports medicine and helping athletes recover from injury.
Visit Dr. Emig to discuss spine pain solutions.
Dr. Emig is a member of The Spine Center at University of Colorado Hospital.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Marshall Emig, MD Can Help You
- Arm Pain
- Back Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Conditions
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Athletic training
- Diagnostic Testing
- Diet & nutritional counseling
- Ergonomics and posture
- Heat / Ice Therapy
- Medications for Pain and Related Health Issues
- Musculoskeletal manipulation
- Nerve Testing
- Non-Surgical Treatment and Diagnosis
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Scoliosis Treatment - Non-Surgical
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
Accolades for Dr. Marshall Emig, MD
- KU School of Medicine Academic Society, Class Representative, 2003-2005
- KU Medical Ethics Club, President, 1998-1999
- Chief Medic, Philmont Scout Camp Health Lodge, Cimarron, NM, Summer 2004
- Head Athletic Trainer, Lawrence High School, Kansas Center for Athletic Medicine, Lawrence, KS, 2000-2001
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American College of Sports Medicine
- National Athletic Trainers Association
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Marshall Emig, MD
1635 North Aurora Court
Aurora, CO 80045
Profile last updated: September 22, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.