Meet Dr. Michael McMartin, MD
Dr. McMartin is a board-certified physiatrist with Saint Alphonsus Spine Care Center.
He offers non-surgical treatments designed to help you find relief and recover function for back and neck conditions.
Dr. McMartin at a Glance
- Dr. McMartin provides an array of injections and nerve blocks, as well as rehabilitation medicine and injury care.
- Patients with conditions ranging from spinal stenosis to herniated discs trust him for their non-surgical care.
Visit Dr. McMartin to learn more.
Dr. McMartin is a member of Saint Alphonsus Spine Care Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Michael McMartin, MD Can Help You
- Back Pain
- Bulging And Herniated Disc
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Extremity Dysfunction / Pain
- Musculoskelatal Conditions
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- Injury Care
- Nerve Blocks
- Rehabilitation Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Michael McMartin, MD
- Medical Director - Saint Alphonsus Spine Care, Boise Idaho
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Michael McMartin, MD
901 Noth Curtis Road
Boise, ID 83706
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Call to Verify
Profile last updated: January 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.