Meet Dr. Scott Laker, MD
Dr. Laker is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with The Spine Center at University of Colorado Hospital.
He provides a full range of non-surgical treatments that address the underlying source of painful spine and sports-related conditions.
Dr. Laker at a Glance
- Dr. Laker offers expert electromyography (EMG), spinal injections, and peripheral joint injection therapy, among other procedures.
- He creates individualized treatment plans, tailored to meet the specific needs and goals of each patient.
If you experience chronic pain or an injury that limits you, discuss your options with Dr. Laker.
Dr. Laker is a member of The Spine Center at University of Colorado Hospital.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Scott Laker, MD Can Help You
- Back Pain
- Bone And Joint Conditions
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Injuries
- Muscle Pain / Strain
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neck Disorders
- Neck Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Injuries
- Spine Conditions
- Spine Injuries
- Dynamic Stabilization
- EMG Evaluations
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Exercise Instruction
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Medicine & Management
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Injections
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Scott Laker, MD
- Fellowship - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Board Certified, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Scott Laker, MD
1635 North Aurora Court
Aurora, CO 80045
Profile last updated: September 22, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.