Meet Dr. Scott Laker, MD
Dr. Laker is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with UCHealth Spine Center - Anschutz Medical Campus.
He provides a full range of non-surgical treatments that address the underlying source of painful spine and sports-related conditions.
Dr. Laker at a Glance
- Dr. Laker offers expert electromyography (EMG), spinal injections, and peripheral joint injection therapy, among other procedures.
- He creates individualized treatment plans, tailored to meet the specific needs and goals of each patient.
If you experience chronic pain or an injury that limits you, discuss your options with Dr. Laker.
Dr. Laker is a member of UCHealth Spine Center - Anschutz Medical Campus.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Scott Laker, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship, University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- Residency, University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- Medical School, University of Miami, Miami, FL
- Bone And Joint Conditions
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain / Neuralgia
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Trauma
- Spine Conditions
- Upper Back Pain
- Dynamic Lumbar Stabilization
- EMG / Nerve Conduction Studies
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Injections
- Sports Medicine
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Scott Laker, MD
This was my initial visit with Dr. Laker. He won my respect and trust during this visit. He was prepared having reviewed my MRI and my medical history. He clearly explained my condition and set my concerns at ease. He even consulted with me on an injury that wasn't in his field. He's my go-to doctor for spinal care.—
Dr Laker is a great provider. He not only is very skillful giving the injections but he takes the time to listen to all of your concerns or questions.—
Accolades for Dr. Scott Laker, MD
- Fellowship - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Board Certified, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Scott Laker, MD
UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital
12605 East 16th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80045
Monday: 8:00 - 4:30
Tuesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Wednesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Thursday: 8:00 - 4:30
Friday: 8:00 - 4:30
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
1635 North Aurora Court
Aurora, CO 80045
9548 Park Meadows Drive
Lone Tree, CO 80124
3055 Roslyn Street
Denver, CO 80238
Profile last updated: March 6, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.