Meet Dr. Warren B. Kirby, MD
Dr. Kirby is a board-certified physiatrist with OrthoVirginia.
As a physician medicine and rehabilitation specialist, Dr. Kirby utilizes a wide range of non-surgical techniques to alleviate spine pain.
Dr. Kirby at a Glance
- Dr. Kirby offers electrodiagnostic medicine to expertly evaluate and treat his patients.
- He has been named a "Top Doc" by Richmond Magazine.
Dr. Kirby is a member of OrthoVirginia Richmond.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Warren B. Kirby, MD Can Help You
- Residency - The University of Virginia Medical Center, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Internship - Riverside Regional Medical Center, Newport News, Virginia
- Medical Degree - The University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Bulging And Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radcuopathy / Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Nerve Testing
Accolades for Dr. Warren B. Kirby, MD
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Medical Society of Virginia
- Board Certified, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Richmond Magazine 'Top Doc' Award
Office Information for Dr. Warren B. Kirby, MD
Shrader Road Orthopedic Center
7858 Shrader Road
Richmond, VA 23294
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
13801 St. Francis Blvd. Suite 200
Midlothian, VA 23114
Profile last updated: August 31, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.