Meet Michael Schneider, PA-C
Michael Schneider is a Certified Physician Assistant with SpineOne.
He specializes in treating sports injuries and acute orthopedic injuries.
Michael Schneider at a Glance
- Schneider has particular expertise caring for patients that experience pain from degenerative joints and osteoarthritis.
- He has been involved in emergency medicine since the beginning of his career as a Field Medic Instructor in the United States Air Force.
Join Michael Schneider and the entire caring team of SpineOne.
Michael Schneider is a member of SpineOne.
Directions to our primary location in
How Michael Schneider, PA-C Can Help You
- Physician Assistant
- Medical Science - St. Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri
- Physician's Assistant Program - St. Louis University Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Leg Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Sports Injuries
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Michael Schneider, PA-C
- Bachelor of Medical Science, St. Louis University
- Certified Physician Assistant
Office Information for Michael Schneider, PA-C
8500 Park Meadows Drive
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: September 13, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.