Minimally Invasive SpineCareCall for My Appointment
Learn About Minimally Invasive SpineCare
Lumin Health’s Minimally Invasive SpineCARE offers the most advanced micro-invasive surgery available today. Its specialists have applied over 75 years of combined experience in treating over 20,000 patients with a wide array of back and neck conditions.
Lumin Health provides personalized care, emphasizes patient safety, and uses innovative technology in order to achieve successful results with a fast recovery time and long-term quality of life.
Minimally Invasive SpineCARE at a Glance
Consider a few of the reasons that patients trust this spine center:
- Lumin Health is a network of 16 facilities throughout North Texas, with 6 Minimally Invasive SpineCARE centers. There are over a dozen fellowship-trained and board-certified physicians, including 3 spine surgeons, 4 orthopedic surgeons, and 5 interventional pain specialists.
- Dr. Won, the center’s founder and director, was named a “Who’s Who in Health Care” by Dallas Business Journal (2013).
- 90% of Minimally Invasive SpineCARE’s patients have successful outcomes.
Minimally Invasive SpineCARE sets the standard in spinal care and is available to expertly address your pain.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Minimally Invasive SpineCare
How Minimally Invasive SpineCare Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- 5 Pain Management Physicians
- 4 Orthopedic Surgeons
- 3 Neurosurgeons
- 2 Bariatric Physicians
- 1 Gastroenterologist
- Society for Advancement of Minimally Invasive Surgery - Center of Excellence
- Vitals.com Patients' Choice Award
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerated Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Joint Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radcuopathy / Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Epidural Steriod Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Facet rhizotomy
- Pain Management
- Pain Medications
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Sacroiliac Injections
Office Information for Minimally Invasive SpineCare
4090 Mapleshade Ln, Suite 100
Plano, TX 75093
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
Profile last updated: May 9, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.