Learn About Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland
For over 40 years, Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland has been setting the standard in complete orthopedic care. The multi-specialty team employs sophisticated techniques and advanced technologies to treat a wide array of conditions and injuries related to back and neck pain.
Whether you require onsite diagnostic imagery, physical rehabilitation, medication injections, joint replacement, or minimally invasive surgery, Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland is ready to meet you with expertise, compassion, and a commitment to helping you feel your best.
Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland at a Glance
Here are a few of its distinguishing features:
- The team includes orthopedic surgeons, physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians, podiatrists, and physical therapists, providing services in Catonsville, Columbia, Eldersburg, and Ellicott City, MD.
- Several team members include fellowship-trained and board-certified spine specialists that have been recognized as a “Top Doc” by Baltimore Magazine.
- Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland is on the forefront of medical advancement. Its Columbia location is the only facility in Howard County offering MLS Laser Therapy, which is a non-invasive, safe, and effective treatment that uses light to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and repair soft tissue.
Patients choose Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland for high quality spine care.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland
How Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Acute Pain
- Adolescent & Adult Spine
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Conditions
- Herniated Discs
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- EMG/Nerve conduction studies
- Interventional Pain Medicine
- Laminectomy / Decompression Surgery
- Lumbar Spine Fusion Instrumentation
- Medications for Pain and Related Health Issues
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck Surgery
- Nerve Testing
- Non-Surgical Treatment and Diagnosis
- Pain Management
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Scoliosis Treatment - Non-Surgical
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injections
- Spine Surgery
- TLIF (transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion)
- Upper Back Surgery
Highlights from Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland
Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland has served Baltimore and Columbia, Maryland, as well as the Annapolis, Washington, DC and Montgomery County areas for over 40 years.
Office Information for Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland
910 Frederick Road
Catonsville, MD 21228
Profile last updated: June 7, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.