Learn About Physician Group of Utah
Physician Group of Utah uses specialized knowledge and innovative procedures to help patients experience lasting pain relief. Striving to be the regional leader in spinal care, the group sets the standard with its robust and multidisciplinary programs, offering quality services, equipment, and facilities.
Physician Group of Utah at a Glance
Physician Group of Utah provides several advantages:
- Physician Group of Utah is made up of 50 primary care and subspecialty practices across north-central Utah, with multiple locations focusing on neurology, orthopedics, and spine.
- The team of highly skilled professionals within Physician Group of Utah treat a wide array of conditions, through both non-operative methods and minimally invasive surgery.
Physician Group of Utah is dedicated to leading you back to a healthy and active lifestyle.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Physician Group of Utah
How Physician Group of Utah Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Arm & Shoulder Pain
- Back Pain
- Degenerative Spine Conditions
- Disc Diseases And Injuries
- Hip, Knee, And Leg Pain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Tumors
- Sports & Auto Injuries
- Artificial Disc Replacements
- Back Surgery
- CT Scan, MRI, MRA
- Diagnostic Testing
- Lower Back Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Pain Management
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Fusions
- Spine Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Office Information for Physician Group of Utah
406 W. South Jordan Parkway
South Jordan, UT 84095
Profile last updated: May 22, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.