Learn About Preferred SurgiCenter
Preferred SurgiCenter is a team of leading spine physicians that specializes in providing back and neck relief. The staff applies minimally invasive surgical techniques to help patients avoid pain and infection while experiencing a fast recovery and minimal scarring.
The surgeons here offer compassionate care and are eager to help each patient return to the activities they love.
Preferred SurgiCenter at a Glance
Here is why patients choose Preferred SurgiCenter:
- The team at SurgiCenter features board-certified surgeons, and the center is accredited by the The Joint Commission.
- The center is equipped for overnight stay, featuring an in-house imaging center, highly advanced endoscopic spine surgery systems, and 4K video towers.
- Preferred SurgiCenter has a 0% infection rate over the past two years, and has an average discharge time of 23 hours or less.
If you are looking for outstanding spine care, talk to the team at Preferred SurgiCenter.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Preferred SurgiCenter
How Preferred SurgiCenter Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain / Neuralgia
- Osteoporosis / Spinal Fracture
- Sciatica / Radcuopathy / Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Work Injuries
- ALIF (anterior lumbar interbody fusion)
- Anterior / Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Epidural Steriod Injections
- Facet Joint Injections / Blocks
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck / Cervical Spine Surgery
- Pain Management
- Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- TLIF (transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion)
- XLIF (lateral lumbar interbody fusion)
Office Information for Preferred SurgiCenter
10 Orland Square Drive
Orland Park, IL 60462
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
Profile last updated: February 2, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.