Learn About UCHealth Brain and Spine Clinic - Fort Collins
UCHealth Brain and Spine Clinic - Fort Collins is a robust program dedicated to restoring people with complex brain and spine conditions to full function. The physicians have extensive experience accurately diagnosing and successfully treating a wide range of neurological disorders and back pain.
Specialists take a progressive and practical approach, providing care that minimizes invasiveness and tailoring treatments to each patient’s history, condition, and goals. Procedures are performed with sophisticated techniques and highly advanced technologies.
UCHealth Brain and Spine Clinic - Fort Collins at a Glance
Learn some of the highlights of UCHealth Brain and Spine Clinic - Fort Collins:
- The team includes 2 board-certified neurosurgeons, serving locations in Fort Collins and Loveland, CO.
- Physicians place emphasis on providing clear, helpful, and ongoing communication to the patient, patient’s family, and the patient’s primary care physician. A comfortable and optimal patient experience is of paramount importance.
The professionals at UCHealth Brain and Spine Clinic - Fort Collins are here to help you return to a pain-free daily routine.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of UCHealth Brain and Spine Clinic - Fort Collins
How UCHealth Brain and Spine Clinic - Fort Collins Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- 2 Neurosurgeons
- UCHealth Ranked among the Best by US News & World Report
- Poudre Valley Hospital as #5 in the state by US News & World Report
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chiari Malformation
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Osteoporosis/Spinal Fracture
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Upper Back Pain
- Diagnostic Testing
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Endoscopic Microdiscectomy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Highlights from UCHealth Brain and Spine Clinic - Fort Collins
UCHealth Ranked among the Best by US News & World Report
At UCHealth, patients have access to our Blue Distinction® Center+ for Spine Surgery
Office Information for UCHealth Brain and Spine Clinic - Fort Collins
1107 South Lemay Avenue
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Monday: 8:00 - 4:30
Tuesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Wednesday: 8:00 - 4:30
Thursday: 8:00 - 4:30
Friday: 8:00 - 4:30
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
2500 Rocky Mountain Ave.
Loveland, CO 80538
Profile last updated: March 6, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.