Meet Dr. William Miely, MD
Dr. Miely is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Orthopedic ONE.
He provides comprehensive spine care for patients with lower back and neck pain, utilizing surgical and non-surgical techniques with precision, professionalism, and a personal touch.
Dr. Miely at a Glance
- He has deep expertise in treating degenerative disc disease and spinal disorders.
- Dr. Miely offers the latest minimally invasive spine surgery to help restore patients to functionality.
Dr. Miely is committed to meeting your needs with advanced care.
Dr. Miely is a member of Orthopedic ONE.
No one wants to have back surgery, and in most cases of back pain it isn’t necessary. But when it is, it’s important to have the best possible care.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. William Miely, MD Can Help You
- Spine Surgeon
- Fellowship, Spine - University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery - Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio
- Medical School - Medical College of Ohio at Toledo, Ohio
- Undergraduate Degree - The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Acute Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Kyphoplasty / Vertebroplasty
- Sciatica Treatment
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Scoliosis Treatment
- Spinal Stenosis Treatment
- Whiplash Therapy
Office Information for Dr. William Miely, MD
4605 Sawmill Road
Columbus, OH 43220
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Providers Accepted
Profile last updated: August 10, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.